Media Paper 2 - Learner Response

 

Learner Response


1) www = Question 1 is strong (just off top level) and your synoptic answer to Question 4 is just excellent. Lots to build on.
   
   ebi = Revision! You need to revise the in-depth CSP's so you know them in enough (depth and        accuracy)for the 25-mark essays.
             Exam technique - question focus.

2) I had just about met my target grade. Ideally I would like to be at A grade so to improve I must keep the question focus when writing.

3) Question 1 : - 6/9 
                         - I could have mentioned the use of costume and props to construct teen stereotypes.

     Question 2 : - 9/25
                          - I could have discussed the interrelationship between media technologies and patterns of
consumption and response.

     Question 3 : - 8/25
                          - I could have discussed how media industries target under-represented audiences to maximise profit.

     Question 4 : - 15/25
                          - I could have mentioned the processes of production, distribution and circulation by organisations, groups and individuals in a global context. 

4) 


Comments

Popular Posts